We couldn't have asked for a better first episode! There were a couple minor glitches, but overall, the episode was awesome!
The show started with normal chit chat between Evan, Chris, and Ryan.
Before too long, we were sort of deep in the shit. The topic of the night was marketing accountability in the infosec industry. Companies make wild ass claims about their software (or hardware) capabilities, but sometimes these claims are flat out lies. Accountability is lacking and we need to do something about it!
Go watch the episode and tell us what you think.
We'll be posting the topic for Episode Two soon. You'll be able to catch it live here.
The Security Shit Show Podcast
Each week, we take the audio from the live show and make it into our weekly podcast. At the time of this writing, here's the podcast approval/distribution status:
- Apple Podcasts - awaiting approval
- Spreaker - Added (https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-security-shit-show)
- Spotify - Added (https://open.spotify.com/show/0s4my7BodpYJCqBHURg1sy)
- iHeartRadio - awaiting approval
- Google Podcasts - awaiting approval
- Castbox - awaiting approval
- Deezer - Added (https://www.deezer.com/show/1250002)
- Podcast Addict - Added (https://podplayer.net/?podId=2926941)
- Podchaser - Added (https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/the-security-shit-show-1203710)
Lots more good shit to come so stay tuned! For our viewers and listeners who've joined us already, thank you for watching and listening! It's going to be a helluva lot of fun growing this shit together!
- The Shit Show Crew