You think you know your shit?
Want to prove it? Now's your chance.
We're doing our first episode of Security Shit Show Jeopardy!
Here's what tonight's episode looks like:
- I'm (Evan) going to be the Security Shit Show version of Alex Trebek, meaning I'll be the game show host. Nobody can do Alex Trebek justice because he was a truly unique, one of a kind, human being.
- We're going to choose three contestants from our audience. We'll choose contestants by posting a question in the Security Shit Show chat. The first three people to answer correctly will become our contestants.
- We'll invite the contestants to join us in our private web conference (where Chris, Ryan, and I do our shit) and ask themselves to tell us a little about them.
- Then we'll play the first game of Security Shit Show Jeopardy (you know, the way they play it on the television).
- While I'm playing host, Chris and Ryan will heckle. We might talk some smack about the clue and/or answer too.
- The winner of the first game becomes our champion. The champion plays on, the losers sit.
- Then we'll do it all over again, game number two.
Champions get a Security Shit Show shirt and their name listed on the Security Shit Show Jeopardy Cham Peons Board.
Why are we doing this?
Because it's Thursday fucking night, and I want to have fun. This WILL BE FUN dammit! If it's not fun, it's because YOU'RE not fun. Blame yourself.
If there are technical issues related to the game...
WTF am I talking about? There won't be any issues!
Let's get on with it...
Join us tonight, LIVE at 2200 CDT. Bring your thinking cap if you intend to play. Bring your drink(s) if you plan to be entertained (or to play I guess). See you there!